Consider this page to be perpetually incomplete. Perhaps there is just an outline here waiting to be fleshed out. There’s always more to add, but it was lasted updated on: [8/7/2020]
Where I’ve lived, in chronological order:
- I grew up on a farm in east-central Indiana.
- I lived in Cambridge, MA, during my college years at Harvard.
- I had various breaks in my stint in Cambridge due to a summer semester abroad and one semester off. I lived in Barcelona, Spain; Bloomington, Indiana; Heidelberg, Germany; and Dayton, Ohio, during those times.
- After graduation I lived in various places around Boston and Cambridge.
- I moved to Cincinnati for eight months in 2016.
- I lived in Cambridge, MA, after Cincinnati, and until I moved to Manhattan.
- I have lived in Manhattan since February 2019, and currently reside on the Upper West Side. Central Park is one of my favorite things.
My favorite places:
- Cambridge, MA, is my adopted home, and I adore Boston.
- The farm I grew up on is now run by one of my brothers. I always look forward to the times when I can return there to visit him and my mother.
- One of my best friends lives in rural-ish New Hampshire, and it’s a good time. Even in the summer, it will get deliciously cool at night.
- NYC is a thrill, and I love being here. I didn’t leave Boston for New York because I hated it, but because life is long and there is too much to experience. I wonder where my next adventure will be.